The Perfect Blend of Urban Concepts Within Natural Settings
Signature homes on the park.
Stretched across 1.85 acres of freehold land amidst the lush greenery of the sports township of Bukit Jalil is SkyLuxe On The Park, a serviced residence development that promises a rustic countryside environment within a convenient distance from urban amenities. Conceptualised to exude tropical splendour and surrounded by picturesque settings, the development presents 477 residential units with 6 design options with built-up sizes ranging from 661 sq ft to 1,224 sq ft.
Welcome to SkyLuxe On The Park!
Overall Development Concepts
Property Details – COMING SOON
Name : SkyLuxe On The Park Phase : – Developer : Skyluxe Development Sdn Bhd (a wholly-owned subsidiary of SkyWorld Global Berhad) Location : Persiaran Tropicana, Petaling Jaya Property Type : Service Residence and SOHO Suites Sch. H of HDA : Yes for both Tenure : Leasehold 99 years Land Area : 6.42 acres No. of Blocks : – Play Tower (A1) – 35 storeys – Action Tower (B1) – 35 storeys – Wellness Tower (A2) – 35 storeys – Business & Lifestyle Tower (B2) – 35 storeys – Lumi Marketplace & SOHO – 4 storeys – Residence Carpark Block – 7 storeys No. of Units : Service Residence: 744 units – 186 units in each residential tower SOHO Suites: 62 units of Duplexes Lumi Marketplace is not for sale No. of Lifts : 3 high speed lifts in each residence tower Separate sets of lifts for SOHO Suites Unit Types : Type As are 2-bedder unit – Type A: 862 sf (No balcony) – Type A1: 920 sf (1 bay balcony) – Type A2: 979 sf (2 bay balcony) Type Bs are 2+1 bedder unit – Type B: 1,010 sf (No balcony) – Type B1: 1,085 sf (1 bay balcony) – Type B2: 1,159 sf (2 bay balcony) – Type B3: 1,009 sf (No balcony corner) – Type B4: 1,084 sf (1 bay balcony corner) – Type B5: 1,084 sf (1 balcony corner) Type Cs are 3+1 bedder unit – Type C: 1,509 sf (Full 3 balcony corner) – Type C1: 2,218 sf (Full 3 balcony corner with private garden/terrace) Car Parking Bay : Provided and allocated per unit Units below 1,000 sf: 1 carpark bay Units below 1,500 sf: 2 carpark bays Units above 1,500 sf: 3 carpark bays Total of 2,000+ carpark bays Green Rating : GBI Gold (Provisional) Price Range : From RM857,650 onwards Price Per Sq Ft : From RM915 psf onwards Maintenance : RM0.33 psf, inclusive sinking fund and concierge service Completion : Q4 2019
Specifications & Features
Corridor : Natural ventilation Common AC ledges located off main corridor to allow easy maintenance works Refuse Chamber : Proper refuse room with service corridor Ceiling Height : Floor to floor height – 3.05m (10 ft) Security Tier : At least 3-tier security provided: (1) At ground level entrance checkpoint (2) Entrance to lift lobby (3) Lift access to resident’s unit floor Security Feature : State-of-the-art Lumi Security features: (1) 24/7 guarding and patrol (2) Keycard access system to lift lobby and to your unit floor and keyless home access enabled (3) Intercom connectivity (4) CCTV and HD Digital Video remote surveillance Structure : Reinforced concrete Wall : RC wall/brickwork Windows : Aluminium trim glass window Entrance Door : Timber door – Fire rated Wall Finishes : Plaster and paint Wall tiles full height for all bathrooms Floor Finishes : – Homogeneous tiles for living, dining, dry and wet kitchen, balcony, all bathrooms, utility/maid room and foyer – Vinyl flooring provided for all bedrooms and study room Sanitary : Water closet, wash basin with fittings, accessories for all bathrooms and rain showerhead provided
Kitchen : – Kitchen cabinet with hob and hood, microwave oven and refrigerator – Island bar/breakfast counter provided for selected type with designated area Wet Kitchen : Washer-dryer combo unit Air Conditioning : Air-conditioning units provided for living, dining and all bedrooms, except utility/maid room Water Heater : Hot water system provided for all bathrooms with shower Bedroom : Full height wardrobe(s) provided for all bedrooms Bathroom : – Shower screen and vanity top provided for all bathrooms with shower – Quality bathroom cabinetry – Long bath for Type C’s master bathroom Storage : Shoe storage cabinetry Ceiling : Plaster ceiling for all areas Lighting : Mix of low energy and LED downlights for all areas (*To be confirmed) Planter Box : Ready-to-plant soil
Sales Gallery : Lumi Gallery 17, Jalan Semangat 46100 Petaling Jaya Selangor Tel / Hotline : +6018-605 8888 +603-7688 1266 Project Website : www.lumicollections.com
Events & Happenings
Lumi Christmas Lunch Party
Date: Saturday, 19 Dec 2015
Venue: Lumi Gallery, Jalan Semangat, PJ
Facilities – COMING SOON
- Water feature
Level 4A: Pool Deck
- Infinity lap pool (190m x 6.25m)
- Jacuzzi (57.5m)
- Submerged sun deck
- Kid’s water play and wading pool
Level 4A: Floating Overhead
- Action Tower: Function room 1 (1,776 sf)
- Business & Lifestyle Tower: Function room 2 (1,776 sf)
Level 7: Lumi Park
- Remote control toys
- Stream/water body
- Yoga/reading area
- Reflexology area
- Pocket park
- Children excitement area/playground
- Rock climbing area
- Putting green with sand bunker
- Jogging track – Roller blade path – Cycling path
- Family BBQ area
- Sunken futsal court
- Sunken tennis court
Level 19-20: Sky Terrace for Play Tower
- Fully-equipped music room
- Library/study room
- Kid’s jungle gym
Level 17-18: Sky Terrace for Action Tower
- Badminton court
- Squash court
- Table tennis room
- Games room with darts, pool table and foosball
Level 19-20: Sky Terrace for Wellness Tower
- Self-spa with steam room and sauna
- Yoga and pilates studios
Level 17-18: Sky Terrace for Business & Lifestyle Tower
- Fully-equipped conference or meeting room
- Wine cellar/cigar lounge
- Sky dining
- Sky bar
Proposed outlets and facilities at Lumi Marketplace
- Retail cabana: outdoor dining area
- Retail cabana: private function area
- Sky trex
- Lumi Grocer
- Sushi bar
- Sandwich bar
- Juice bar
- Ice cream parlour
- Italian restaurant
- Japanese restaurant
- Fusion restaurant
- Book store
SkyWorld Development Sdn Bhd is a lifestyle property developer with great ambitions. Borned from the idea that design, when executed to perfection, can elevate living experiences to new heights. Hence, proving that form and functionalities could indeed go hand-in-hand.
Guided by emerging personalities of the property industry, SkyWorld wishes to create unrivalled sky living experiences, and a provider of urban and modern lifestyles in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. SkyWorld’s promise to the world is to “Design The Experience”, as its tagline says, for the finest urban sky living developments.
SkyWorld has the vision to be the leading developer in Malaysia with a potential gross development value (GDV) worth more than RM12 billion from its ongoing prime-landbanking exercise in Kuala Lumpur.
GPS Coordinate: 3.053467,101.676184
SkyLuxe seen from Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, overlooking the Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort.
Accessibility, Amenities & Infrastructure – Coming Soon
- 15mins to
- 20mins to
- 35mins to
- 50mins to
- Persiaran Surian
- New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
- Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP)
- Penchala Link
- Sprint Expressway via Jalan Damansara
- Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang via Jalan PJU 1A/1
- 4.4km to Upcoming MRT Surian Station (MRT Line 1)
- 5.0km to Upcoming MRT Mutiara Damansara Station (MRT Line 1)
- 5.3km to Upcoming MRT Kota Damansara Station (MRT Line 1)
- 5.6km to Upcoming MRT Bandar Utama Interchange Station (MRT Line 1 and LRT3)
- 6.8km to Upcoming MRT TTDI Station (MRT Line 1)
- Road tunnel upgrade enabling smooth access on Persiaran Tropicana.
- Removal of road divider at the entrance of Lumi Tropicana.
- Proposed doorstep connection to the proposed LRT3 Lien Hoe Station.
- Three stops away to MRT Bandar Utama Interchange Station (MRT Line 1 and LRT3).
- Three stops away to LRT3 Glenmarie/Station 3 Interchange Station (LRT3 and Kelana Jaya LRT Line Extension).
- Fibre optic backbone
- Standard area backbone
- Next door to Persoft Tower (MSC Cybercentre) and Bangunan 3M
- 0.2km to Menara Lien Hoe
- 1.8km to Dataran Prima
- 2.8km to 1 Tech Park (MSC Cybercentre)
- 3.5km to Symphony House, Ara Damansara
- 4.4km to Surian Tower, Mutiara Damansara
- 5.7km to 1 First Avenue (MSC Cybercentre)
- 6.8km to Menara LGB (MSC Cybercentre)
- 0.6km to Jaya Grocer @ Mutiara Tropicana
- 3.2km to Tesco Ara Damansara
- 3.3km to Citta Mall Ara Damansara
- 3.8km to Evolve Concept Mall, Ara Damansara
- 4.2km to Sunway Giza
- 4.8km to 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- 4.9km to The Curve Shopping Centre
- 4.9km to Tesco Mutiara Damansara
- 5.0km to IKEA Damansara
- 5.0km to IPC Shopping Centre
- 5.1km to Atria Shopping Gallery
- 5.2km to The Starling Mall @ Damansara Uptown
- 6.5km to GLO Damansara Mall
- 6.7km to Tropicana City Mall
- 7.5km to Empire City Mall
School & International School:
- 0.7km to St. Joseph’s Institution International School
- 0.8km to SMK Tropicana
- 1.4km to SJK(C) Damansara
- 3.1km to The British International School of Kuala Lumpur
- 3.5km to SJK(C) Puay Chai 2 Bandar Utama
- 5.5km to Sri KDU International School
University & College:
- 3.2km to KBU International College
- 5.2km to SEGi University – Kota Damansara Campus
- 5.5km to KDU College – Damansara Jaya Campus
- 5.3km to Ramsay Sime Darby Medical Centre Ara Damansara
- 5.3km to Tropicana Medical Centre
- 6.2km to KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital
Leisure & Recreational:
- 0.5km to Tropicana Urban Park
- 1.2km to Clubhouse and Sports Centre of Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
- 2.6km to Seri Selangor Golf Club
- 3.5km to The Club @ Bandar Utama
- 4.8km to Bandar Utama Golf Course
- 2.9km to Wisma BU8 (Anytime Fitness)
- 3.1km to McDonald’s Bandar Utama Drive-Thru
- 3.2km to Centrepoint Bandar Utama
- 4.0km to Oasis Square, Ara Damansara
Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image! Click to open image!Click to open image!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Showunit for Lumi Tropicana
View the embedded image gallery online at:
View the embedded image gallery online at:
PTLM Guide is a general guideline that could be used by an investor to gauge the concepts and sustainability of any development. The key points are outlined here for easy reference. This enables an investor to evaluate his strategy of investment based on systematic set of criterias.
In this page, we do not publish specific scores achieved by this project for any of these criterias.
A. The Entry Facts
- Location, visibility and environment
- Distance to key locations and growth value of an address
- Concepts, architectural and practicality aspects
- Density of development
- Developer and branding
- Price level and price comparison
- Surrounding commercial, infrastructure, amenities, distance and accessibility
- Existing demographics
- Presence of future catalystic projects
- Continuity development
- Land tenure
- Transit oriented development (if applicable)
- Integrated retail concept (if applicable)
- Competitor risk – peer-to-peer product comparison against its vicinity
B. Product Design Buy Factors
- Practical unit layout design
- Unit orientation
- Fittings and furnishings (if applicable)
Lumi Tropicana is partially-furnished. The provided items are as follows:
Foyer: Solid timber fire-rated door.
Air-conditioning: Split units provided for living/dining, all bedrooms (except utility room) and study room.
Living: Full height display/book/shoe storage cabinetry.
Dining: Breakfast counter with sink and island bar (selected unit type).
Kitchen: All kitchen cabinetry top and bottom, hob and hood, microwave oven, refrigerator and washer-dryer combo.
Utility Room: Sliding door (selected unit type).
Bedroom: All bedrooms will have full height single or two wardrobes with corner book shelf.
Bathroom (except maid toilet): Hot water system, rain shower, shower screen, vanity top, glass mirror and cabinetry: wall, top and bottom. Type C will have double-basin vanity and a soaking bathtub.
Ceiling: Plaster ceiling and low-energy or LED lightings installed for all areas.
Balcony: Planter box with ready-to-plant soil.
Lanai: Glass sliding door with security glass (selected unit type).
Services: Delivered with home broadband via Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) with 1st year free subscription.
- Sufficiency of parking bay and carpark allocation
There will be over 2,000 carpark bays provided for residents of tower blocks. As a luxury development on a 6.42-acre land, Lumi Tropicana is designed with a purpose-built residents-only carpark block sitting away from the tower blocks. Residents will find themselves walking through either the ground drop-off level via nearest lift core, or towards the nearest lift core to the respective tower blocks at parking floor and then walking through sheltered walkways at Lumi Park.
The public visiting Lumi Marketplace and office users of Lumi SOHO will enter a sub-basement carpark area from the main entrance. The sub-basement area is segregated from the residents’ carpark block hence providing privacy to residents.
- Design of corridor, corridor spaces and ventilation
The corridors are naturally-ventilated and have sufficient natural sunlight. The central core contains the lift lobby. A typical floor in each tower block has a total of 3 lifts serving up to 6 units per floor. The three lifts included one service/stretcher lift. The lifts are high-speed operating at 3.0 mps to 3.5 mps, which is roughly 1 floor per second. Waiting time is expected to be under 30 seconds, which is in line with most luxury residences. There will be two emergency staircases at each floor. Its mini air-wells alongside the corridor of apartment units will provide ventilation to kitchen and bathrooms with operable windows.
- Availability of proper refuse area
The refuse room is built within its service area, which is enclosed away from the centre core lift lobby. The service/stretcher lift will have a double-sided opening, with one opening to the enclosed service area. This enables refuse cleaning to be carried out away from the centre core lift lobby.
- Variety of facilities, green and open spaces
– Example: For families, children-friendly facilities are to be considered
More than 30 facilities are offered to residents across a 3-acre recreational deck known as Lumi Park, the stunning curved-edge Lumi Pool and across each of the themed towers. Lumi Park spans across the rooftop of the residents’ carpark block and offers outdoor facilities such as a full-sized futsal court, a full-sized tennis court, rock climbing walls, putting green with sand bunkers, jogging track, cycling path, family BBQ area, children excitement playground and others.
Each tower will have its own set of indoor facilities catering to different age groups, individual personalities and lifestyle needs. The residents are allowed to use these facilities across towers by keycard access to the Sky Terrace floors. A resident may host birthday parties with family and friends at Sky Dining with a full glass view of the adjacent golf course and an evening chillout at Sky Bar. Another resident may enjoy a warm Spa after working out at the well-equipped Gymnasium.
At 190 metres in length from end-to-end, Lumi Pool will be the longest infinity swimming pool in Asia. It will face Tropicana Golf & Country Resort and beat the 150 metres swimming pool at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. At Lumi Pool, there will be sheltered and non-sheltered areas for maximising pool fun at varying weather condition. There will also be sunken jacuzzi, sun deck, kids waterplay area and wading pool.
- Reasonability of maintenance fees based on offered facilities over density
The fixed total maintenance charge is RM0.33 psf, inclusive of sinking fund and a 12-hour concierge service at reception. This is reasonably on the low side. We felt that the charge is very reasonable after considering similar properties in surrounding areas, the current density, the enormous area of facilities and future upkeep costs. Any furtherance of maintenance charge will be decided upon delivery. However, we noted that certain facilities such as Conference/Meeting Room will be separately charged on pay-per-use. In the later years, residents could be reaping the benefits of a better energy and water efficiency as Lumi Tropicana is designed to meet GBI Gold compliances.
- Impressive and modern façade
A major selling point of Lumi Tropicana is its awe-inspiring, eye-catching outlook and façade. Among the major highlights are a series of vertical architectural fins (for units with no balconies) and checkered arrays of balconies with a potential wrapped-over by creeper plants.
The building structure consists of two layers, whereby two smaller-sized units facing the inner-side flanked by four larger-sized units facing the outer-side. Both layers are adjoined within a centre core. The excess outlook will be glass windows and walls. The walls are treated in “honeycomb” style with a raw finish. Interestingly, each tower’s Sky Terrace levels will have a glass protrusion at the façade-edge of the tower block giving a “cool” effect at sky view.
- Entrance statement, guardhouse, drop-off area and lift lobby
A majestic dual-carriageway entrance greets you alongside the development’s grand signage and water feature at the shoulder of Persiaran Tropicana. As you come to a roundabout, going rightwards will bring you to a sub-basement carpark meant for visitors and occupants of Lumi Marketplace or Lumi SOHO.
To enter the elevated carpark block, residents of tower blocks will drive leftwards towards Lumi Security’s entrance checkpoint and guardhouse. Upon arrival, residents have the option of drop-off at its signature “Vortex” shared among the pairs of blocks. Pebble stones inserted with spot-lightings illuminating upon tall trees will light up the “Vortex” during the evenings. Residents will instantly be reminded of the lobby themes present in each tower and a tap of your keycard opens up the lift lobby to your homecoming.
Cars are parked at designated parking bays at the designated floor. Residents will walk towards the closest lift lobby and take a ride up to the rooftop of the residents’ carpark block, which is the Lumi Park, for a short walk along sheltered walkways to enter tower block’s lift lobby. Walk-in-style over “mini-skybridges” connecting the tower block’s lift lobby and Lumi Park. The residents may also access the lift lobby from ground floor.
- Security features and privacy design
Standard 3-tier security provided with keycard access system: (1) At ground level entrance checkpoint for vehicles; and (2) Keycard access to entrance of lift lobby; and (3) Lift requiring keycard access to resident’s unit floor. Security features include: (1) 24/7 guarding and patrol; (2) Keycard access system to lift lobby and to your unit floor and keyless home access enabled; (3) Intercom connectivity; and (4) CCTV and HD Digital Video remote surveillance.
- Other unique features (if applicable)
Lumi Tropicana is a unique development in the vicinity of Tropicana comprising of Residences, SOHOs (Office) and Marketplace (Retail) integrated within a single development. It is the only transport/transit-oriented development (TOD) in this area.
- Green rating or greening features (if applicable)
Roughly 32% of development land is reserved to plant greeneries. Lumi Tropicana aims to achieve GBI Gold rating, a key sustainable feature in future developments.
C. Strategic Investment Process
- Equip with property market and personal finance knowledge.
- Identify your niche by studying close-by competing, similar and future products.
- Benchmark against competing product prices on PSF basis.
- Study potential commercial viability and retail catchment (for mixed development).
- Survey the level of occupancy in the neighbourhood.
- Survey existing demographic and resident profile in the vicinity.
Example: Close proximity to education hub may bring new demand year after year.
- Survey the current rental and subsale price from nearest comparison today.
- Forecasting by making estimated future rental assumption.
D. The Exit Strategy
- Ensuring personal finance capability to maintain the property for minimum of 5 years.
- Ensuring personal finance capability for renovation and value-added activities that will help to mitigate risk factors.
- Perform calculation of estimated rental yield for first year of occupancy.
- Forecasting by making estimated future subsale price.
- Determine profit from investment after settling outstanding loan amount.