Under SCP's car park division, the company owns and self manages 12,000 car park bays making it one of the largest car park owners in Malaysia. It also manages approximately 30,000 parking bays for other companies.
SCP’s property development division went on full-scale operations in early 2011 and now has an annual turnover of RM200 million. The company has under its belt five million square feet of residential and commercial developments that are either completed, underway or about to be launched.
According to Mr Calvin Low, the company CEO, the company is focused in creating sustainable developments that do not only sell-out but appreciate in value too. Currently, the company focuses its development projects in the Klang Valley and Sabah.
Its property development division is helmed by five highly experienced, hands-on individuals who have been actively involved in the property development business since the early 1990s. All five are directors of the property division and have a sound track record in commercial, retail and residential developments in both Malaysia and China.
SCP Group has created a customer-focused attitude towards construction and development of its properties, leading to delivery of innovative products with consistent enviable outcome. Based on this approach, the company has established itself as a respected competitor in the building industry. To-date all completed projects are handed over to purchasers within the scheduled time frame or earlier.
In the impending years, SCP Group will grow its business substantially, and continue to deliver value-oriented products to satisfied customers.
- Inanam Capital @ Kota Kinabalu industrial showroom shop-offices
- Plaza Azalea (Centro) @ Seksyen 14, Shah Alam duplex flexi-offices
- Dataran Wangsa @ Wangsa Melawati shop-offices
- Damaisari @ Wangsa Melawati terraced bungalows
Ongoing/future developments in Klang Valley
- Ashton Tower @ Kota Kinabalu
- Lido Residency @ Jalan Loke Yew and Jalan Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Seasons Garden @ Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
- KL Traders Square @ Jalan Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
- Cheras Traders Square @ Cheras Selatan, Selangor
Ongoing/future developments in Sabah
- Damaisari @ Kolombong, Kota Kinabalu terrace houses
- Bukit Damaisari @ Menggatal, Kota Kinabalu terrace houses